Some of my tasks as Customer Due Diligence Administrator:
– Performing periodic risk based customer due diligence reviews in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal bank policies, both for private and corporate customers.
– Investigating to conclusion reviews for new and existing clients, and performing complete due diligence process, both for retail, SME and large corporate clients.
– Collecting relevant KYC documentation in direct contact with clients and/or using bank systems.
– Analysing AML risks and classifying clients based on designated risk.
– Understanding of sanctions procedures, PEP specific resolutions and adverse media screenings.
– Investigating transaction alerts to conclusion and creating client’s STR profiles.
– Active cooperation with internal Compliance and Management teams to improve KYC processes.
– Using various data sources to analyse financial reports and identify beneficial owners